Even if only a few people use precise words, employ thoughtful reasoning and ask difficult questions, it still forces those around them to catch up. It’s easy to imagine a slippery slope down, but there’s also the cultural ratchet, a positive function in which people race to learn more and understand more so they can keep up with those around them.
- Snaps Along the Camino
- 5 Of The Best Pool Floats That Double As Party Decor
- How to make an easy lemonade stand tutorial
- 5 things I learned turning 30 – Advice for hitting your 30’s!
- Pancakes, Pajamas & Princess Party with The Glitter Party & Magic In The PNW
- Party Like A Mermaid With TheGlitterParty.com & Magic In The Pacific NW
- You Need A Cricut Machine! 5 Ideas To Make Money Using a Cricut
- How To Throw A Mermaid Themed Party!
- How I made $2000 on Poshmark
- DIY Gumball Machine Tutorial – Valentines Day Gift Ideas
- How To Throw A Unicorn Party!
- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
Tagsad ads advertising albums Branding business com community concept culture design dream education fashion Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media software success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board