- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Category Archives: Entre Chat
Some find it strange that someone in this day and age would have the same job for a decade. The truth is, it’s not the same job: it’s always evolving. At times it’s been comfortable, at times it’s been extraordinarily challenging. I’ve needed to change how I work. Automattic has changed. The structure of the […] Continue reading
Understanding the web of relationships that link you to your next source of income requires looking past the last step before your door.
I totally agree with Matt on this:
This interview with Chief New York Times Editor Dean Baquet is remarkable
Over the last decade, the Social Media industry birthed many groups to serve content providers. The birth of the social media industry resulted in many realize that the audience gave way to participants. Nearly everyone is now creating sharing, chatting, rating and ranking alongside the mainstream media. Just as we saw in the social media […] Continue reading
A Great Concept for a News Organization without a Good Technology Story would have a Very Hard Time Raising Money at All
Any news organization, from startups to conglomerates and everyone in between, will inevitably plant their expectations for themselves into their choice of platform, so the decision must be undertaken with clear eyes about what can and can’t be accomplished. If your mission is outlier-or-bust and you need venture money to get there, do what you […] Continue reading
Via http://davemart.in/2015/01/14/84-highlights-from-the-startup-playbook I just got done reading through The Startup Playbook, which I really enjoyed. Here’s a list of the quotes that I found most interesting — which I love so much that I have included them in the Resources section: http://www.entrechat.org/resources/84-highlights-from-the-startup-playbook Continue reading
App stores stifle innovation – they are damage, and the Internet will eventually route around them. http://battellemedia.com/archives/2015/01/3-waves-mobile-revenue.php Continue reading
How to make memories: I find blogging one of the most rewarding pastimes in my life. It was also a year of not trying to be all business all the time: I started reading fiction regularly after a decade away and letting the topics here drift wherever my interest is at the moment. Last year […] Continue reading
a brand is nothing more than a cup you fill with meaning later http://battellemedia.com/archives/2015/01/three-golden-rules-naming-something.php I agree — except I would add that a brand not only is empty and meaningless now, but will remain so forever. It is more like an “ID tag” — like your social security number or some other “unique identifier”. The […] Continue reading