- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Category Archives: health
Health.com delivers relevant information in clear, jargon-free language that puts health into context in peoples’ lives. Through medical content, insights from experts and real people, and breaking news, we answer: how it happened, what it feels like, what you can … Continue reading → Continue reading
Whether working, exercising or just doing day-to-day activities, the average person takes approx. 10,000 steps a day, 115,000 miles in a lifetime! According to a recent study, three out of four Americans experience a serious foot problem at least once … Continue reading → Continue reading
Whether you require a routine eye exam or complex ophthalmic surgery, our experienced physicians, optometrists and staff can help with all of your eye care needs. From your first contact with one of our Fairhope or Foley offices, our professional … Continue reading → Continue reading
Behavior Online aspires to be the premier World Wide Web gathering place for mental health professionals and applied behavioral scientists — a place where professionals of every discipline can feel at home. Behavior Online was relaunched in 2013 as a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Back.com is an educational site for people with chronic pain and/or back pain. It was created to help support people with questions about surgical options, and to provide information on options for chronic pain treatment and relief. Information on this … Continue reading → Continue reading
Enjoy the very best in eye care technology, eyeware collections and personal attention at SIGHT, located in the heart of West Hartford Center—but far from the typical patient care and optical selections. Your experience begins with individualized care that helps … Continue reading → Continue reading
The mission of SAVE is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide. Brain illnesses such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or other mood or anxiety disorders, when … Continue reading → Continue reading
Partnership for Prevention was founded in 1991 by leaders dedicated to making disease prevention and health promotion a national priority and America a healthier nation. Partnership seeks to increase understanding and use of clinical preventive services and population-based prevention to … Continue reading → Continue reading
The National Gardening Association (NGA) is a Vermont-based national nonprofit leader in garden-based education. NGA supports KidsGardening.org, a provider of grants and free materials for educators and families so that they may use gardening as a resource for learning. Our … Continue reading →