- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Category Archives: help
Analysis, Performance, Insights, and other useful stuff related to OpenIndiana, Solaris, IllumOS, and Linux
The mission of SAVE is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide. Brain illnesses such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or other mood or anxiety disorders, when … Continue reading → Continue reading
Getting cars off the road leads to less congestion and fewer infrastructure costs. Be the one to take this first step towards complete change.
The Purpose:is to feed the hungry children of the world and to give them a chance to matter in God’s universe. We operate orphanages, feeding centers, day care centers and schools to care for the orphaned, abandoned and otherwise destitute … Continue reading → Continue reading
Since 1993, NEW has been helping nonprofits succeed by strengthening management and offering solutions to issues facing the nonprofit community. Today NEW and its partners provide educational, consultative and technological solutions to nonprofits across southeast Michigan, and beyond. History NEW was … Continue reading → Continue reading
We are here to say, let’s talk! Do conversations about mental illness make you squirm? Get over it! The children and youth of LETS Educational Foundation are getting the word out about erasing the stigma of mental illness by reaching … Continue reading → Continue reading
Most fire systems are required to have “Monitoring Service” or “Remote Station Monitoring”. In its simplest form “Monitoring” supervises a fire alarm or a fire sprinkler system for any alarm or trouble conditions. When an alarm signal is received, we … Continue reading →
The END Fund is the world’s first private philanthropic initiative to combat the five most common neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) that, together, cause up to 90% of the NTD burden in sub-Saharan Africa. Supported by a group of global philanthropists, … Continue reading →
Desk.com creates the leading customer service application, which helps fast-growing companies deliver outstanding customer support. Desk.com’s intuitive user interface and powerful features make solving customers’ problems more efficient for the entire company. Plus, Desk.com is the only Customer Service Application … Continue reading →