- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Category Archives: school
Remember.org is one of the most successful educational sites on the Internet reaching many people each year from every corner of the planet. As you can see, Remember.org is about hope. A hope for a better future. A hope to … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Bill of Responsibilities site (Responsibility.com) is a site that is based on a single premise: If you have rights, you have responsibilities.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation operates the world’s largest living history museum in Williamsburg, Virginia—the restored 18th-century capital of Britain’s largest, wealthiest, and most populous outpost of empire in the New World. Here we interpret the origins of the idea of … Continue reading → Continue reading
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning. Pearson English is a division of Pearson and is … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Internet Archive focuses on preservation and providing access to digital cultural artifacts. For assistance with research or appraisal, you are bound to find the information you seek elsewhere on the internet. You may wish to inquire about reference services … Continue reading → Continue reading
DevelopMentor provides solutions for all professionals involved in the life cycle of software projects including experienced developers and IT management professionals. We deliver in-depth curriculum – more than 100 courses available at our facilities, at your site and at our … Continue reading → Continue reading
Analysis, Performance, Insights, and other useful stuff related to OpenIndiana, Solaris, IllumOS, and Linux
Our mission is to help people grow their businesses. This is why over 30 million buyers from small-to-medium enterprises turn to Business.com every year to discover, compare, and purchase the products and services they need to run and grow their … Continue reading → Continue reading
Dennis Lewis, a longtime student of the Gurdjieff Work, Advaita, and Taoism, teaches the transformative power of presence through natural breathing, qigong, meditation, and self-inquiry. Lewis is the author of the The Tao of Natural Breathing, the three-CD audio program … Continue reading → Continue reading
Believe.com is a new faith-based content destination serving the Christian community, dedicated to helping Christians deepen their walk with the Lord as well as fellowship with other believers. The website also exists as a resource for the Seeker looking for … Continue reading → Continue reading