- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: application
App stores stifle innovation – they are damage, and the Internet will eventually route around them. http://battellemedia.com/archives/2015/01/3-waves-mobile-revenue.php Continue reading
Desk.com creates the leading customer service application, which helps fast-growing companies deliver outstanding customer support. Desk.com’s intuitive user interface and powerful features make solving customers’ problems more efficient for the entire company. Plus, Desk.com is the only Customer Service Application … Continue reading →
CareOptions is your go-to source for countless, valuable healthcare and wellness resources, interactive health assessment tools, care planning solutions, unbiased information on the health and wellness topics that matter to you, and much more. Count on CareOptions for nearly any … Continue reading →
That’s what I thought when I saw the recent data re: web content vs. mobile apps. In a guest post on Matt Mullenweg’s blog, Ben Thompson makes a similar point: I already find the idea of being constrained to any one channel for reading to be laughably old-fashioned. And yet, that’s exactly what an app […] Continue reading
Kirsten Osolind offers a great metaphor for how poor implementation and/or sloppy execution leads to failure in companies. A car is a very complex system, a collection of technologies that are supposed to perform in concert as an transportation application. However, if some parts of this system are not performing adequately, then the entire system […] Continue reading