- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: com
The Bill of Responsibilities site (Responsibility.com) is a site that is based on a single premise: If you have rights, you have responsibilities.
Health.com delivers relevant information in clear, jargon-free language that puts health into context in peoples’ lives. Through medical content, insights from experts and real people, and breaking news, we answer: how it happened, what it feels like, what you can … Continue reading → Continue reading
Whether working, exercising or just doing day-to-day activities, the average person takes approx. 10,000 steps a day, 115,000 miles in a lifetime! According to a recent study, three out of four Americans experience a serious foot problem at least once … Continue reading → Continue reading
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning. Pearson English is a division of Pearson and is … Continue reading → Continue reading
DevelopMentor provides solutions for all professionals involved in the life cycle of software projects including experienced developers and IT management professionals. We deliver in-depth curriculum – more than 100 courses available at our facilities, at your site and at our … Continue reading → Continue reading
Whether you require a routine eye exam or complex ophthalmic surgery, our experienced physicians, optometrists and staff can help with all of your eye care needs. From your first contact with one of our Fairhope or Foley offices, our professional … Continue reading → Continue reading
Our mission is to help people grow their businesses. This is why over 30 million buyers from small-to-medium enterprises turn to Business.com every year to discover, compare, and purchase the products and services they need to run and grow their … Continue reading → Continue reading
Believe.com is a new faith-based content destination serving the Christian community, dedicated to helping Christians deepen their walk with the Lord as well as fellowship with other believers. The website also exists as a resource for the Seeker looking for … Continue reading → Continue reading
Back.com is an educational site for people with chronic pain and/or back pain. It was created to help support people with questions about surgical options, and to provide information on options for chronic pain treatment and relief. Information on this … Continue reading → Continue reading