- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: community
Many of the world’s finest athletes — from Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt to American tennis player Serena Williams — publish with WordPress. With the Rio 2016 games upon us, we turn to Olympians, Olympic hopefuls, and elite athletes who have blogged over the past year about the joys and challenges of competition at the highest level and … Continue reading WordPress Olympians → Continue reading
My father, Chuck Mullenweg, passed one week ago today. After over a month in ICU he had just been transferred to long-term acute care in a different hospital and we were looking forward to a tough but steady road to being back home when he took an unexpected and sudden turn. I’ve started and stopped … Continue reading In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg → Continue reading
To me, just one question matters when it comes to a publication and whether it has a chance of long term success: Is it a must read? http://battellemedia.com/archives/2014/12/media-must-succeed.php This relationship (the “must read” obligation) is also the way many people feel about the “Dot Com” top level domain. I agree that for commercial activity (i.e., […] Continue reading
Seeing.org first began in the summer of 1996. I had just qualified as a Bates Teacher and was sure that having a comprehensive profile for the Bates Method on the Internet was a high priority; I started work on it … Continue reading → Continue reading
We are here to say, let’s talk! Do conversations about mental illness make you squirm? Get over it! The children and youth of LETS Educational Foundation are getting the word out about erasing the stigma of mental illness by reaching … Continue reading → Continue reading
Leaders International was founded in 1996 by a number of people who wanted to create a unique experience opportunity. Leaders has grown into one of the premier international youth development and education programs today. Leaders International, originally named Youth Leaders International … Continue reading → Continue reading
income.com is not just another company or website, it is a movement. It is a movement to make entrepreneurship cool again and it’s single purpose is to encourage, support, and educate aspiring entrepreneurs and turn them into successful job creators … Continue reading → Continue reading
The National Gardening Association (NGA) is a Vermont-based national nonprofit leader in garden-based education. NGA supports KidsGardening.org, a provider of grants and free materials for educators and families so that they may use gardening as a resource for learning. Our … Continue reading →
For more than 75 years, Children International has been providing critical assistance to children and families struggling in terrible poverty. Our centrally located community centers, from which our dedicated in-country staffs operate, provide resources, programs and services that allow us … Continue reading →