- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: education
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation operates the world’s largest living history museum in Williamsburg, Virginia—the restored 18th-century capital of Britain’s largest, wealthiest, and most populous outpost of empire in the New World. Here we interpret the origins of the idea of … Continue reading → Continue reading
The International Wolf Center advances the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.
Seeing.org first began in the summer of 1996. I had just qualified as a Bates Teacher and was sure that having a comprehensive profile for the Bates Method on the Internet was a high priority; I started work on it … Continue reading → Continue reading
Since 1956, IRA has been a nonprofit, global network of individuals and institutions committed to worldwide literacy. More than 56,000 members strong, the Association supports literacy professionals through a wide range of resources, advocacy efforts, volunteerism, and professional development activities. … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Purpose:is to feed the hungry children of the world and to give them a chance to matter in God’s universe. We operate orphanages, feeding centers, day care centers and schools to care for the orphaned, abandoned and otherwise destitute … Continue reading → Continue reading
We are here to say, let’s talk! Do conversations about mental illness make you squirm? Get over it! The children and youth of LETS Educational Foundation are getting the word out about erasing the stigma of mental illness by reaching … Continue reading → Continue reading
Leaders International was founded in 1996 by a number of people who wanted to create a unique experience opportunity. Leaders has grown into one of the premier international youth development and education programs today. Leaders International, originally named Youth Leaders International … Continue reading → Continue reading
The National Gardening Association (NGA) is a Vermont-based national nonprofit leader in garden-based education. NGA supports KidsGardening.org, a provider of grants and free materials for educators and families so that they may use gardening as a resource for learning. Our … Continue reading →
fire.org is the home page of Systems for Environmental Management, a Montana nonprofit research and educational corporation. For over 35 years we’ve specialized in issues concerning wildland fire planning, behavior, fuel, weather, and effects. Here we post many of the … Continue reading →
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Our Mission Our … Continue reading →