- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: information
Like media literacy or general critical thinking skills, we should provide this information as a necessary part of teaching students to understand the systems that run the world around them. It’s essential that concerns like ethics and systemic biases be incorporated into any education about technology systems. http://anildash.com/2016/09/its-more-than-just-teach-kids-to-code.html Continue reading
If you disclose the information too soon, you’re likely to be judged and a potential partner may not want to deal with the complications that your history might bring. If you wait too long to disclose, you risk your partner feeling that you’re not being honest, that you’ve withheld important information. http://www.estherperel.com/2015/06/establishing-trust-talking-about-your-past Continue reading
Over the last decade, the Social Media industry birthed many groups to serve content providers. The birth of the social media industry resulted in many realize that the audience gave way to participants. Nearly everyone is now creating sharing, chatting, rating and ranking alongside the mainstream media. Just as we saw in the social media […] Continue reading
Fat.com is a new portal providing services for the big beautiful people of the world. Our site helps you to find everything you need from healthy low cholesterol diets, to other singles that want to meet plus- sized people. Our … Continue reading →
CareOptions is your go-to source for countless, valuable healthcare and wellness resources, interactive health assessment tools, care planning solutions, unbiased information on the health and wellness topics that matter to you, and much more. Count on CareOptions for nearly any … Continue reading →
Don’t get duped: Allowing that some people do not matter, as things are turning out, allows that other people do not matter and those cracks are widening to swallow up more and more people. Social enterprise is the first concerted effort in the Information Age to at least attempt to rectify that problem, if only […] Continue reading
Yesterday I posted a tongue-in-cheek remark about “pig data” on facebook [ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152278337104002 ] If big data are muddy, then they need to be cleaned up before there is any potential to profit from them. Big data with only hope to help them “emerge” from the chaos are of little or no more value than […] Continue reading
One reason I don’t post on LinkedIn that often is my habit of writing here: there are very few times I come up with an idea that doesn’t feel like it belongs on my own site. And by the time I’ve posted it here, it seems like overkill to go ahead and repost it over […] Continue reading
This space is for exchanging information about courses, educational resources and schools that might be of interest to entrepreneurs.
They’ve got a pretty nice interface for it, btw — the magical Google Now. It knows what information you’re likely to want to see, and shows it to you. It’s really good. An example of how good/creepy it is. My friend Jen was coming to visit from SLC. Google Now told me her plane was […] Continue reading