- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: org
Remember.org is one of the most successful educational sites on the Internet reaching many people each year from every corner of the planet. As you can see, Remember.org is about hope. A hope for a better future. A hope to … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation operates the world’s largest living history museum in Williamsburg, Virginia—the restored 18th-century capital of Britain’s largest, wealthiest, and most populous outpost of empire in the New World. Here we interpret the origins of the idea of … Continue reading → Continue reading
The USA Party of Families is a grassroots action to elect men and women of good character to the public offices of America. Candidates which run on this ticket will not accept campaign contributions and thus, if elected, our candidates … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Internet Archive focuses on preservation and providing access to digital cultural artifacts. For assistance with research or appraisal, you are bound to find the information you seek elsewhere on the internet. You may wish to inquire about reference services … Continue reading → Continue reading
Dennis Lewis, a longtime student of the Gurdjieff Work, Advaita, and Taoism, teaches the transformative power of presence through natural breathing, qigong, meditation, and self-inquiry. Lewis is the author of the The Tao of Natural Breathing, the three-CD audio program … Continue reading → Continue reading
We are a group of parents who have decided to do what we can to inform and interconnect people like us — parents, expectant parents, and anyone interested in the wellbeing of children. Like parents everywhere, we care about our … Continue reading → Continue reading
The International Wolf Center advances the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.
Seeing.org first began in the summer of 1996. I had just qualified as a Bates Teacher and was sure that having a comprehensive profile for the Bates Method on the Internet was a high priority; I started work on it … Continue reading → Continue reading
The mission of SAVE is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide. Brain illnesses such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or other mood or anxiety disorders, when … Continue reading → Continue reading