- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: propaganda
Political propaganda seeks to affect the way people perceive the world in order to affect they way they behave. Political propaganda is the biggest tool in the extremist’s arsenal. It’s at an all-time high today in terms of sophistication and effectiveness, as Madison Avenue public relations acumen has been insidiously and nefariously applied to the […] Continue reading
Don’t get duped: Allowing that some people do not matter, as things are turning out, allows that other people do not matter and those cracks are widening to swallow up more and more people. Social enterprise is the first concerted effort in the Information Age to at least attempt to rectify that problem, if only […] Continue reading
David Weinberger, quoting Anil Dash: Now being introduced as a blogger “is a little bit like being introduced as an emailer.” The idea that there was a culture with shared values has been dismantled. He challenges himself to substantiate this: “We have a lot of software that forbids journalism.” He refers to the IoS [iphone […] Continue reading
If you hear that “everyone” supports a policy, you should ask whether “everyone” has been defined to exclude anyone expressing a different opinion
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/opinion/krugman-marches-of-folly.html What we should have learned from the Iraq debacle was that you should always be skeptical and that you should never rely on supposed authority. If you hear that “everyone” supports a policy, whether it’s a war of choice or fiscal austerity, you should ask whether “everyone” has been defined to exclude anyone expressing […] Continue reading