- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: relationships
I would like to invite you to imagine that sometimes you need betrayal to upset a wrong social system. We think sometimes that other forms of betrayal have the moral high ground. I have a lot of people who come to my office who think that they are the virtuous people because they haven’t cheated. […] Continue reading
Some women are very good at teasing — to wit: if you haven’t known frustration, it’s hard to know desire. http://www.estherperel.com/the-relationship-between-frustration-and-desire/ Continue reading
Healing – and we all need it – comes through sharing our stories. It comes through bearing witness. We need to write our own stories, know them, and tell them. We also need to listen — truly listen — to each other. To set our defenses aside and search for the truth in what the […] Continue reading
EstherPerel: Esther Perel is Therapist, Author, Speaker, and is recognized as one of the world’s most respected voices on couples and sexuality
I recently watched a video of a presentation Esther Perel gave in New York City. Esther wrote about it herself in her own blog post: “Did you watch it? TED featured me in a special series of talks for Valentine’s … Continue reading →
Susan Bratton @ PersonalLifeMedia has shared an interesting post shared within her PLM member community: “Should You Withhold Approval To Get Her To Want You More?” Here’s an excerpt from her post: Deep in my heart I have always felt … Continue reading →