- Snaps Along the Camino
- 5 Of The Best Pool Floats That Double As Party Decor
- How to make an easy lemonade stand tutorial
- 5 things I learned turning 30 – Advice for hitting your 30’s!
- Pancakes, Pajamas & Princess Party with The Glitter Party & Magic In The PNW
- Party Like A Mermaid With TheGlitterParty.com & Magic In The Pacific NW
- You Need A Cricut Machine! 5 Ideas To Make Money Using a Cricut
- How To Throw A Mermaid Themed Party!
- How I made $2000 on Poshmark
- DIY Gumball Machine Tutorial – Valentines Day Gift Ideas
- How To Throw A Unicorn Party!
- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
Tagsad ads advertising albums Branding business com community concept culture design dream education fashion Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media software success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: retard media
David Weinberger, quoting Anil Dash: Now being introduced as a blogger “is a little bit like being introduced as an emailer.” The idea that there was a culture with shared values has been dismantled. He challenges himself to substantiate this: “We have a lot of software that forbids journalism.” He refers to the IoS [iphone […] Continue reading
I was thinking of calling this post the post “The World According to Gargle” (and then I thought of Harry Nilsson’s “The Most Beautiful World in the World” — and I did a little variation on that theme ). The Gargle search engine tends to reduce people to single websites — if people post everything […] Continue reading
If you hear that “everyone” supports a policy, you should ask whether “everyone” has been defined to exclude anyone expressing a different opinion
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/opinion/krugman-marches-of-folly.html What we should have learned from the Iraq debacle was that you should always be skeptical and that you should never rely on supposed authority. If you hear that “everyone” supports a policy, whether it’s a war of choice or fiscal austerity, you should ask whether “everyone” has been defined to exclude anyone expressing […] Continue reading
They’ve got a pretty nice interface for it, btw — the magical Google Now. It knows what information you’re likely to want to see, and shows it to you. It’s really good. An example of how good/creepy it is. My friend Jen was coming to visit from SLC. Google Now told me her plane was […] Continue reading
I enjoyed a recent article by Francisco Dao: Factions: I’ve seen factions develop in groups as few as four people, but typically I’d guess factions become a genuine problem somewhere around 30. Think about trying to get a classroom full of people all on the same page. If you’ve been part of the very early […] Continue reading
A friend of mine was saying to me yesterday that she thought I just want to get her to drag her ass over onto my websites. This is not true. I would be very happy to join you — please, just tell me this: What is your website? Will you provide me with an account? […] Continue reading
Wow — this is shocking: Google vs. Anonymous Continue reading