- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: sex
If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
even though we live in a digitalized world where our screens are glued to our hands, human connection is all-powerful: at some essential level we still need to meet someone, to talk to them, to interact, especially in order to seduce them.
https://ww… Continue reading
We talk about: – Why do happy couples cheat? – The language of infidelity – How modern marriage is evolving – My definition of an affair https://www.estherperel.com/aspen-ideas-festival-infidelity-and-the-future-of-relationships/ Continue reading
Like Rachel, many women need to start by getting to know the guy, see if they like him, if they enjoy his company. That is quite different from gauging if you are attracted to someone or making sure that he is attracted to you. Discovering your similarity of interests and values, the sense that he […] Continue reading
Does infrequent sex equal a failing relationship? No! Complainers sometimes want more, but they always want better. They want to…
The scientists first found that the male turkeys were aroused by models of female turkeys. “The males would gobble, strut, puff up, and eventually mount the model,” Bloom writes. Continue reading
EstherPerel: Esther Perel is Therapist, Author, Speaker, and is recognized as one of the world’s most respected voices on couples and sexuality
I recently watched a video of a presentation Esther Perel gave in New York City. Esther wrote about it herself in her own blog post: “Did you watch it? TED featured me in a special series of talks for Valentine’s … Continue reading →
Susan Bratton @ PersonalLifeMedia has shared an interesting post shared within her PLM member community: “Should You Withhold Approval To Get Her To Want You More?” Here’s an excerpt from her post: Deep in my heart I have always felt … Continue reading →
My friend J.D. Rucker shared some information about video games + gaming that totally surprised me (namely how much time adult women spend playing games compared to boys and men aged 15-34) — and so I decided to follow up on it (thinking that the games in question might be casual / social games like […] Continue reading