- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: social
It just needs to be two-way.
On the James Altucher Show
I see myself as a part of the world around me (not only my immediate environment, but indeed the entire universe) — and therefore when I support others, I am also supporting myself
To be perpetually self-conscious is to be anxious and miserable, trapped in the narrative in your head instead of engaged with the reality outside it. We need the world, we need love for something of the world so that we can lose ourselves in it and f… Continue reading →
I hope to use this space for us to ask each other (and also to help each other find answers to) questions like this one. If you have an idea, then please share it! Also: If you have your own website, then please enter the name of the site… that way, I can send you […] Continue reading →
Wrong means someone has made a mistake that they can learn from, never learning from a mistake because you never see a wrong is something people can walk away from
That’s a quote from my very good friend Emily — who I miss more than I can tell (even though I have never met her “in real life”). I’m happy we were able to connect again today, and I also … Continue reading →
Continue reading →