- Snaps Along the Camino
- 5 Of The Best Pool Floats That Double As Party Decor
- How to make an easy lemonade stand tutorial
- 5 things I learned turning 30 – Advice for hitting your 30’s!
- Pancakes, Pajamas & Princess Party with The Glitter Party & Magic In The PNW
- Party Like A Mermaid With TheGlitterParty.com & Magic In The Pacific NW
- You Need A Cricut Machine! 5 Ideas To Make Money Using a Cricut
- How To Throw A Mermaid Themed Party!
- How I made $2000 on Poshmark
- DIY Gumball Machine Tutorial – Valentines Day Gift Ideas
- How To Throw A Unicorn Party!
- Every Last Jedi
- Since anyone radically different from you inevitably won’t act right (like you), you get a priceless opportunity to see your biggest hot buttons as you react
- Instead of dwelling on your growing feelings, move to a de-escalating action and leave room for everyone, especially the person in the wrong, to save face and self-correct
- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
Tagsad ads advertising albums Branding business com community concept culture design dream education fashion Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media software success tips Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: software
I walked a week’s worth of the Portuguese path of the Camino de Santiago with a few friends, which was a nice bookend to my Rebirth and Yellow Arrows post at the beginning of last year. My feet are sore, and I have the first significant knee pain which has given me newfound empathy for … Continue reading Snaps Along the Camino → Continue reading
Many of the world’s finest athletes — from Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt to American tennis player Serena Williams — publish with WordPress. With the Rio 2016 games upon us, we turn to Olympians, Olympic hopefuls, and elite athletes who have blogged over the past year about the joys and challenges of competition at the highest level and … Continue reading WordPress Olympians → Continue reading
My father, Chuck Mullenweg, passed one week ago today. After over a month in ICU he had just been transferred to long-term acute care in a different hospital and we were looking forward to a tough but steady road to being back home when he took an unexpected and sudden turn. I’ve started and stopped … Continue reading In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg → Continue reading
A Great Concept for a News Organization without a Good Technology Story would have a Very Hard Time Raising Money at All
Any news organization, from startups to conglomerates and everyone in between, will inevitably plant their expectations for themselves into their choice of platform, so the decision must be undertaken with clear eyes about what can and can’t be accomplished. If your mission is outlier-or-bust and you need venture money to get there, do what you […] Continue reading
DevelopMentor provides solutions for all professionals involved in the life cycle of software projects including experienced developers and IT management professionals. We deliver in-depth curriculum – more than 100 courses available at our facilities, at your site and at our … Continue reading → Continue reading
fire.org is the home page of Systems for Environmental Management, a Montana nonprofit research and educational corporation. For over 35 years we’ve specialized in issues concerning wildland fire planning, behavior, fuel, weather, and effects. Here we post many of the … Continue reading →
CareOptions is your go-to source for countless, valuable healthcare and wellness resources, interactive health assessment tools, care planning solutions, unbiased information on the health and wellness topics that matter to you, and much more. Count on CareOptions for nearly any … Continue reading →