- Clickbait works for a reason: Because people click on it
- Everything that happens in the material world is created first on the level of thought
- If you are a commodity service, clients will want to pay as little as possible, and you won’t be able to make a living.
- If we see Cuba as a representation of our essential human need for connection, it’s clear that loving and leaving someone still happens in person
- Natural Language + Artificial Intelligence / Languages
- You may find glorious freedom on the other side of a decision
- You have nothing to lose
- Anything that tears at the moral fabric of our nation will in fact weaken us, not strengthen us
- Ready to Turn the Page to the Next Chapter of the Life You Want to Live Now?
- If we can get to the point where advertisers can actually know who they are communicating with, perhaps our advertising ecosystem will evolve to a place where it adds value to consumers’ lives on a regular basis, as opposed to interrupting and annoying us all day long…
- Martin Luther Wuz Here
- Tech Literacy: It’s more than just “teach kids to code”
- Is social enterprise a palliative?
- WordPress Olympians
- While the ego would argue that there’s a different kind of love for different kinds of relationship, the spiritual basics of relationship are the same no matter what form a relationship takes
- Arguments for + against Proprietary Publishing Platforms
- Experiencing People, Shared / Mutual / Compassionate Experiences + Work Relationships
- We talk about – Why do happy couples…
- Will the Labour new economy be people-centred?
- In Memoriam: Chuck Mullenweg
- Innovation Expert Series: Shiftgig
- Do you want what wants?
- I know there’s no such thing as a status quo
- Will you still accept me, love me and find me desirable if you know me?
- Like Rachel many women need to start by…
- #Social #Media #Gurus
- From Bliss to Bitch — and Back
- Our fantasies allow us to negate and undo the limits put upon us by our conscience, by our culture, and by our self-image
Tagsad ads advertising albums blue Branding business child com communication community concept culture design dream education Google Identity information internet jazz life literacy marketing media nature online org passion portrait publishing reading reflection relationship relationships retard media rock self sex social media success Uncategorized water web women
- Entre Chat
- Patch Board
Tag Archives: tips
Analysis, Performance, Insights, and other useful stuff related to OpenIndiana, Solaris, IllumOS, and Linux
Our mission is to help people grow their businesses. This is why over 30 million buyers from small-to-medium enterprises turn to Business.com every year to discover, compare, and purchase the products and services they need to run and grow their … Continue reading → Continue reading
Years ago, Tim Armstrong (Chairman and CEO of AOL) was going to speak at a conference and his interviewer asked (I think either on Facebook or on Twitter) what questions he should ask (if memory serves me right, this was … Continue reading →